Parking Shop Direct Limited t/a Parking Shop Direct
Registered address- Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, England, BN11 1RL
Registered in England and Wales No 14031661
Registered with Information Commissioners Office number ZB483924
Data Protection Officer contact email@example.com
Phone Number- 01604 438 189
Parking Shop Direct Limited https://parkingshopdirect.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Parking Shop Direct Limited is the data controller (contact details above). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
When you order, we need to know your name and address, delivery address and e mail address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes, to update you about new products and services and to improve our products and services. We will only contact you regarding products and services with your consent.
Our lawful bases for processing data are two fold;
1. We process personal data as it is necessary for a contract which has been entered into. This relates to the provision of goods and services by Parking Shop Direct whereby personal data is required to be processed for the purpose of delivery etc.
2. We process personal data based on the data subject’s explicit consent to process their data. Details of how to withdraw consent for the processing of your data and other rights under the GDPR can be found below.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, where applicable;
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Modal Innovation Ltd holds about you;
- The right to request that Modal Innovation Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Modal Innovation Ltd to retain such data;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure you provide proof of identification when emailing) if:-
- you wish to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data where there is no contractual basis for Modal Innovation Ltd to retain such data, or
- you object to your personal details being processed, or
- you believe we hold the incorrect details for you and would like us to rectify the data we hold, or
- you would like us to delete the data we hold for you, or
- you would like to restrict how we process your data, or
- if you entered into a contract with us and would like a copy of the data we hold about you in a format which can easily be transferred to another provider.
Please note that you have the right to request the above, however, when we receive your requests we may object to your request if we have a lawful basis to continue to process your data (i.e. if there is a contract between yourself as the data subject and Modal Innovation Ltd for the provision of goods and/or services). However, if you do make the request we will tell you if the request has been granted or not.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact by emailing email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone on 01604 438 189. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner by visiting www.ico.gov.uk/complaints or by calling 0303 123 1113.